The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What will be your responsabilities?
- Monitor the performance of the Customer Service team (responsible for service via email, social networks and chat);
- Assess agent performance by identifying historical trends through CSAT and Quality Assurance data analysis;
- Structure reports and analyzes related to the performance of Shopee's operation, providing a structured and timely recommendation;
- Create and maintain audit controls and improvements;
- Analyze tickets looking for justifications for Shopee's sales / operation fluctuation;
- Start Quality Talk for new hires after onboarding to determine readiness and complement concepts learned in the classroom.
What do we expect from you?
- Solid experience in quality control and monitoring of contact center operations;
- Experience in reporting and analysis, able to find patterns / deviations in multiple variable scenarios;
- Quality control mentality, logical and critical thinking;
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Computer skills, especially Office Package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Advanced Mandarin - daily use, you will have a lot of contact with teams in Asia.