The Marketing Solutions team specifically focuses on offering sellers access to Shopee’s marketing assets (such as banners, homepage banners etc.) and full suite of marketing activities across the customer funnel in order to drive traffic and sales. This team also works with brands to optimize their online marketing investment. This role sits within the local ShopeeMall team in Indonesia office.
- To handle Campaign Management by working with 2 main internal stakeholders (I) Key Account Managers (KAMs)/Relationship Managers (RMs) and Marketing department.
- To ensure that Shopee’s commitments and seller commitments are fulfilled which includes preparing of advertising agreements, finance invoicing and tracking of entitlements.
- Manage the existing Seller Solutions to ensure optimal take-up from the brands by maintaining a long-term partnerships and campaign solutions, manage pricing logic and consistency across the assets.
- Involve in the pitching process with Key Account Managers.
- Contribute to brands’ long-term investment in Shopee including proficiency with Facebook, Google and Shopee ads, Affiliate Marketing and other developing platforms.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- The candidate possesses minimum of 6 years of work experience either in digital agencies, digital technology companies or e-commerce industry, or has passion in the e-commerce industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or related disciplines from recognized universities.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-up as well as fast turn-around working style is required
- Ability to multi-task across different levels of granularity, meet deadline and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great stakeholder management across internal and external stakeholders
- Desired experience in marketing presentations, project management, data analyses, and/or digital campaign management
- Self-driven and a team player