RETAIL CATEGORY MERCHANDISING
- Manage retail accounts in support of the development and growth of the company’s warehousing and fulfilment business unit.
- Ensure that said business unit offers a wide variety and assortment of attractive products that have sufficient stocks and are price competitive.
- Negotiate margins and commercial terms with vendors
- Craft merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve target sales and profits and manage inventory
- Drive account growth by maximising campaign participation and ensuring timely and strategic execution of said campaigns.
- Cultivate and maintain a strong working relationship with retail account’s representatives and decision makers
- Provide data, details, and relevant insights to Lead(s) and Category Persons-in-charge
- Carry out analysis to diagnose any retail account issues, propose recommendations, and execute, as necessary.
- Implement industry best practices
- Possesses Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in FMCG/ Electronics
- At least 1 year of e-commerce or retail background is preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Flexible to work long hours on occasion