RETAIL CATEGORY MERCHANDISING
- Manage a retail category in support of the development and growth of the company’s warehousing and fulfilment business unit.
- Ensure that said business unit offers a wide variety and assortment of attractive products that have sufficient stocks and are price competitive.
- Negotiate margins and commercial terms with vendors
- Manage and optimise the category portfolio to achieve order and sales targets and to maximise profits.
- Craft and execute category-level strategy to drive growth through assortment, pricing, stock optimisation, campaigns, etc.
- Develop awareness of and insights from short- and long-term market trends and the competition, how they impact the business, and respond accordingly
- Carry out analysis to diagnose any retail category issues, propose recommendations, and execute, as necessary
- Implement industry best practices
- Possesses Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management or any relevant study
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in FMCG/ Electronics
- At least 2 year of e-commerce or retail background is preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Flexible to work long hours on occasion