- Plan & execute marketing campaigns in order to acquire new users for payment partners.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders (internal & external partners) to ensure timely and high quality delivery of marketing campaigns, programs, assets and activities.
- Draw up project plans and communicate effectively across multiple involved internal and external stakeholders to align on project objective, timelines and resource
- Create templates to collect and analyze internal and external market data, tracking and monitoring performance to derive business insights
- Establish & streamline processes and identify appropriate indicators to monitor performance and progress
- Research & analyze market trends to propose new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience
- Good analytical skills and eyes of detail to assess risk and opportunity thoroughly and understand cause & effect systems
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PPT skills
- Good communication skills, demonstrated project management skills and have strong background in influencing multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and portrait strong interest to join e-commerce/fin-tech or digital company
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn in a fast-pace industry