- Look for potential Key Opinion Leader (KOL) based on the program's criteria on platforms such as Tiktok (primarily), Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and others.
- KOLs are invited and advised to participate in the program.
- Build new relationships by interacting and interacting with KOLs.
- Advising KOLs on promotions, products that are appropriate for KOLs, and how to post effectively.
- KOL's weekly revenue report has been updated.
- Respond to and advise on payment-related issues, such as creating tracking links or other related issues.
- Progressive, with telesales experience.
- Tiktok and at least two other social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube...) must be used and understood.
- Ability to manage time and plan effectively, build long-term, sustainable relationships, and maintain long-term contact with KOLs.
- Plus points for good communication skills, good behavior, sociability, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent ability to work independently.
- Negotiation and persuasion abilities are advantageous.
- It is advantageous to have good writing skills, sharp sentences, and to keep up with technology and market trends on a regular basis.