Corporate IT is the backbone of our business. Our team helps the company to develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising technical solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you’ll help deliver seamless IT experiences and support to our internal employees by providing responsive helpdesk service, stable networks and reliable IT systems.
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join our team in providing end user support and daily operations. As a Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing IT operations according to policy, interpret IT related issues on both System and User side to meet corporate requirements, and provide technical support in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to end users and ensure the smooth running of computers, network devices and printers
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation
- Handle asset management, maintain inventory and liaise with vendors
- Maintain and monitor office network infrastructure, IT security and antivirus tools
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support for scheduled server backups, system monitoring and reports
- Diploma or degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN technology including switching and routing fundamentals
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration is a plus
- Professional Qualification - Microsoft Certified/CCNA is a plus
- Knowledge of basic setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, IP phones, wireless controller and access points is a plus
- Competent at documenting standard operating procedures and knowledge articles
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues or activities
- Have Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Come Make History With Us in the region! Apply now!