- Responsible for designing and driving the Public Relations strategy.
- Manage and coordinate with Public Relations Regional/internal team for press release, press release distribution, press conference, media event, management interview, coverage report, post report and other activities that related to media.
- Maximize both quality and quantity of Public Relations articles.
- Enhance the number of corporate information, Brand partnership news, Corporate Social Responsibility angles.
- Organize media invitation, press conference, creating press release, distributing press release.
- Plan, execute and evaluate campaigns with event organizer for marketing or brand building.
- Create & handle corporate content, interview and presentation.
- Build and organize Corporate Social Responsibility project.
- At least 1 years of experience in Public Relations.
- A creative mind and adept at content creation for the various Public Relations channels.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Proven track record of corporate and relationship management (both internal and external).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Bachelor's degree minimum required.