- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Act as a consultant to team regarding policies and procedures.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or relevant fields
- Good in communication and co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Have experienced in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related administrative for business purpose are preferable
- Basic Microsoft Office is required
- Can-do attitude, Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment