- Oversees and directs Internal Audit Department
- Organise the preparation of annual audit plan based on results of risk assessment.
- Ensures audit plan is executed properly and sufficient audit evidence and documentation is obtained to support audit findings.
- Supervising audit work, including plan preparation and workpapers
- Prepares reports highlighting issues and providing recommendations to Management and Board of Directors, including the Audit Committee.
- Monitors open issues and ensure implementation of recommended internal control measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Minimum 10 years of total work experience with 7 years of experience in operational audit for Bank. (i.e., Anti-Money Laundering audit, Credit Underwriting, Credit Monitoring and Credit Review Audit, Expected Current Loss Audit, Branch Operational Audit, and another Operational Audit).
- Knowledge on IT Audit (I.e., IT General Control, Information Security) will be an advantage.
- Considerable, demonstrable experience auditing complex Bank’s operation for compliance with applicable regulations (i.e., BSP), internal control, development frameworks, and best practices.
- Experience auditing implementations of new Bank’s product and operation
- Minimum 3 years of People Management experience, possesses executive presence, excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be available for travel to Branch sites (Laguna and Ortigas)