- Proactively manage stakeholders to seek out key information on wide scope of company policies, processes, and system information
- Map out processes and thoroughly understand impact of implementing new changes across >1,000 agents
- Raise flag on negative impact of new changes to be revisited by stakeholders to achieve good customer/operation/agents experience
- Ensure all changes are reflected and consistent in all knowledge based tools, news feed, communication scripts, SOPs and FAQs
- Select communication methods, messages/scripts that induce enjoyable customer experience
- React fastly to adhoc/unforeseen issues caused by the changes and address/prioritize needs for recovery plans
- Verify CS agents are able to access, understand and can effectively comply with the changes
- Observe (on-the-ground) or review data sampling to validate effectiveness of changes & communication to address necessary correction
- Oversee/supervise CS operation SOP and communication team and activities
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience in relevant areas in e-commerce/technology/fast-pace contact center
- Possess a business owner mindset with meticulous attention to details that make an enjoyable customer experience
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, organize change and communication effectively in tight deadlines.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communicators(written/verbal/presentation) with ability to build rapport and coordinate independently with stakeholders.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into simplified SOPs and self-service knowledge content
- Proficiency in HTML or Content Management System technology or experienced in Salesforce KB/Chatter Feed is a plus