- Identify trends and insights
- Manage and coordinate all recruitment marketing activities
- Support the goals set in the recruitment plans.
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Monitor and improve (if needed) company’s online reputation (for Employer Branding)
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Human Resources or relevant fields.
- 2 years of experience in online marketing
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent in English skills, both written and oral