Shopee is looking for experienced hispanohablantes to oversee the expansion in America Latina and to be the protagonists of fast-paced growth in its areas
- Identify operational and product weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to decrease risks from fraudulent behaviour
- Investigate and forecast trends on fraudulent practices across a multitude of areas through research and analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate the efficiency of existing tools, processes, and policies related to fraud management
- Design and implement scalable measures and systems to improve fraud detection and prevention based on data insights
- Define key performance metrics and build detailed reporting models for effective tracking, reporting, and feedback on measures implemented
- Develop roadmaps and strategies on fraud management, and communicate with key stakeholders to ensure the alignment of these strategies with business objectives
- Keen interest in fraud detection and prevention processes in the e-commerce industry
- Strong investigative intuition and curiosity to understand the “whys” and “how's” of the ways things work
- Passionate about developing and implementing new strategies to drive improvements
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, strong project management skills
- Capacity to draw actionable insights from datasets; knowledge of SQL, Python or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and adapt well in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
This position is to be based in a Spanish-speaker country in Latin America.
All suitable candidates in the region are welcome to apply, Shopee will consider the candidate's living country as the workplace. Come Make History With Us in the region! Apply now!