- Support various business units as an analytical and reporting partner to plan, strategize, and grow Shopee’s business by enabling data-driven decision-making. The business unit includes but not limited to Marketing, Operations, Products, Business Development and People.
- Serve as inhouse consultant who simplifies complex terminologies into more understandable insights to our internal teams
- Produce actionable insights that will be used to support or devise new strategies
- Develop reports and dashboards to enable real-time, daily, weekly and monthly business performance review.
- Last but not least, learn and grow alongside Shopee, earn your ‘e-commerce degree’, and participate in shaping one of Asia’s most exciting companies, Shopee!
- Master's or bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, quantitative fields or a relevant field of study
- Business Intelligence experience in Consulting, Tech, FMCG and Finance is ideal
- Experience working with one or more language for querying (e.g. SQL)
- Familiar with advanced analytics languages like Python or R is a plus, but not required
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions
- Ability to make inferences from data and devise appropriate course of actions
- Eager to learn new things and challenge the status quo to seek for improvement areas
- Strong communication skills (English is a must)
- Comfortable working with large data sets and numbers
- Self-starter with can-do attitude