Shape the future of advertising across Southeast Asia and Taiwan. Our Advertising Product Management Team owns products and features that are strategically important to E-Commerce businesses, with the mission to empower our sellers to connect with the right customers and grow their businesses through our advertising solutions. As an Advertising PM, you play an integral role in developing our four current advertising products, as well as implementing Shopee’s advertising product roadmap and long-term strategy. We are seeking someone who is keen in building large-scale systems with high degree of customer and business impact. You will be part of a self-motivated and effective team that drives sustainable monetization growth for Shopee regionally.
- Advocate for customers. Discover both buyer and seller needs, drive and own high-level strategic initiatives, and at the same time, hands-on with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Innovate and strategize. Champion product ideas from ideation to planning and execution of Shopee’s advertising solutions and platform, to build a scalable roadmap and feature design of Shopee’s Advertising solutions, namely, Keyword Ads, Targeting Ads, Shop Ads, etc.
- Drive things forward. Manage the end-to-end product management lifecycle from design through to release, post-launch performance monitoring and continuous optimization to improve advertising effectiveness and increase adoption.
- Spearhead market research to understand market needs, user behaviour and propose feasible and innovative product roadmap.
- Define new capabilities and features through high-quality Product Requirement Documents.
- Facilitate problem solving. Drive data monitoring on business operations and use data-driven insights to enhance and optimize product solution.
- Develop and optimize existing advertising tools to create and retain feature adoption with clear metrics and goals.
- Communicate and influence. Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Design teams to drive the product development and launch.
- Bachelor Degree or above, from a reputable education institution with 2 – 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong product management with focus on UI/UX and user flow especially familiarity with ads platform is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multitask.
- Independent problem solver with strong sense of ownership and ability to understand seller needs.
- Effective communicator with excellent ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience in building user facing platform to scale and using design tools such as Figma is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin to work closely with stakeholders in China.