- Perform Tier 1 management by monitoring and supporting Seabank network and system Infrastructure, and other services as well as responding to graph/log anomalies, system alerts via email/SMS/phone calls, etc.
- Identify network and system related issues quickly according to SOPs and best practices, escalate to the corresponding team to fix the issue when necessary.
- Perform basic Linux/Windows command to run diagnostic instructions and analyze the output for first-level troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of switches/routers/firewalls commands to understand the configuration and whole network topology.
- Identify incidents and analyze impacts/severities based on SOP
- Log incidents and proactively follow up with internal or external parties on progress, and prepare official incident reports
- Review the incidents, create monthly statistics and suggest service improvement plans to engineering team.
- Willing to work in shifts if necessary
- Minimum D3/S1 in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Good knowledge of Ethernet network, IT service management, and Linux/Windows systems.
- Understanding of basic network knowledge such as ARP, VLAN, ACL, eBGP, iBGP, BGP-RR, OSPF, MPLS, and VRF.
- Understanding of basic monitoring systems such as Zabbix, Grafana, Cacti etc.
- Understanding of basic Python/Bash scripts and Ansible playbook.
- Proficient in technical report writing and documentation.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with stakeholders of all levels professionally.
- CCNA/CCNP certification is a plus
- IT Management Service related certifications is a plus.
- Proficient in both English and Indonesian due to regional coverage.