- Actively engage with the local management team (Business Leaders and Project Managers) for long term and sustainable product solutions that best suit the local market.
- Proactively explore and extract potential product solution in sync with market business strategy.
- Design and implement integrated product solution under fast-pace working environment.
- Initiate and collaborate with both local and regional product teams to continuously review and improve the current product usability, functionality and performance.
- Shape and own the overall product roadmap for the ShopeeFood app in Malaysia, from problem identification to feature prioritization, metrics tracking, UI/UX designs, UAT, go-live and post-launch analysis for future iterations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to map and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product specifications and business and functional requirements.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager/developer/owner. Prior experience in online food delivery industry is a plus.
- Independent in drawing wireframes, crafting BRDs and designing test cases in a product capacity.
- Able to communicate in both English and Malay, both written and verbal. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Has passion in the eCommerce and fintech industry.