• Providing guidance on the HR daily tasks/ HR policies. Provide responsive, high-quality information and advice to stakeholders and employees.
• Following day-to-day HR operations of the SPX
• Provide support to HR Business Partners in the areas of performance management and reviews, labor relations, engagement surveys, reporting, HR metrics and data analytics, commons project.
• Operational guidance and support to help identify, prevent, mitigate, and resolve HR related issues that may arise.
• Communicate & involve company activities (including not limited nationwide communication & activities)
• Other tasks as requested by supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
• 2+ years of dynamic HR experience
• Experience with labor relations
• Strong relationship building, influencing, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent communication and social skills.
• Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.