- Identify learning and development needs by understanding the business requirements and regular consultation with internal stakeholders
- Design, develop and lead programs to address capability gaps of the business.
- Create strong working relationships with our existing internal Trainers in creating modules and delivering the trainings.
- Monitor and evaluate training program effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and adjust the plans accordingly.
- Keep up with the external training trends, developments and best practices and re-apply where necessary.
- Deliver in-house trainings.
- Good university degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Learning Partner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others
- Independent, meticulous and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and able to multitask and work within timelines
- Passion for training and education