- Build and execute commercial partnerships to drive growth in online payment for digital wallet verticals.
- Develop client specific pitches, make presentations and responsible for closing the deal/complete the contract by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financial information.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Working closely with other departments including Marketing, Product and Finance to meet client needs.
- Strengthen relationships with existing partners & other relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in partnership and/or business development, preferably in digital companies, e-commerce or other related industries.
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get tasks completed.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills & comfortable working with data.
- Knowledge of digital payment landscape
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.