Shopee is looking for experienced hispanohablantes to oversee the expansion in America Latina
and to be the protagonists of fast-paced growth in its areas
The Product Management team at Shopee is the key focal point between the business, engineering and design teams. The team is responsible for implementing strategy, road map and feature, while adhering to business goal. It covers all functions including Financial Services, Supply Chain, Marketing, Search, Recommendation, Advertising, Order, User, Product, Anti-Fraud, Data Science, Seller Service, Big Data.
Join us to own a product that is impacting millions of lives.
- Actively engage with customers (shoppers & sellers), local business stakeholders and function leaders for long-term and sustainable product solutions that best suit the Brazilian market.
- Design, implement and launch integrated entire line of product solutions under a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage a small team of product managers and product quality associates.
- Maintain competitiveness and profitability of products by leveraging a deep understanding of the local market.
- Actively collaborate with both regional and local teams to continuously review and improve the current product usability, functionality and performance including feature testing and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or business fields with 8+ years of professional experience
- Previous experience in leading a product team in an agile environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English to work with local and overseas teams. At first, English will be the main working language.
- Ability to coordinate with counterparts in the Asian market.
- Experience in designing, launching and prioritizing product solutions.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with clear logical thinking
This position is to be based in a Spanish-speaker country in Latin America.
All suitable candidates in the region are welcome to apply, Shopee will consider the candidate's living country as the workplace.
Come Make History With Us in the region! Apply now!