- In-charge of local finance function. Dual reporting to local Business Head and head quarter’s (“HQ”) Finance Head. Work closely with FM of eCommerce arm"
- Hands-on on accounting and controlling functions: i.e. receivables /payable /GL /reconciliation/ projects /cost /processes /contracts etc.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements in Mexico with respect to taxation (VAT, CIT, WHT)
- Technically competent in setting up framework for reporting and business analysis.
- Strategically proficient in providing business partnering support across business operation.
- Areas to establish and improve include budgeting, rolling forecasts, SOPs, ERP implementation and optimization.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditor, tax agent, company secretary, bankers to fulfill tax / statutory filing requirements etc.
Skill sets and qualifications:
- At least 10 years as finance professional, with leadership role experience.
- Recognizable accounting qualification (ACCA qualification a plus)
- Knowledge in US GAAP, VAS and local tax reporting.
- Positive and result-driven. Good sense of logic and analytical thinking.
- Hands-on and able to drill down to detail to establish / rectify / improve processes.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable in using English to communicate with HQ.
- Big 4 trained with a number of years in commercial is desired.
- SOX experience is preferred but not compulsory.
- Candidate with E-commerce experience is preferred.
- Candidate with experience in start-up / setting up new business has added advantage.
- Fast learner with positive mind-set will be suitable for this role.