- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to provide for a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Mainly responsible for the interview scheduling and logistics arrangements for candidates.
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Maintain the calendar of upcoming interviews, projects and events within the team.
- Plan and organise team building activities for the team.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the hiring manager and team.
- Have a passion for people, talent acquisition and culture
- Ability to multitask efficiently, prioritise and complete projects within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good stakeholder management skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic. A hardworking, reliable, meticulous and organised individual.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Proficient in Google products (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms etc.). A high proficiency in Excel is preferred for recruitment data cleaning and analysis projects.