- Manage 2 sub-teams of Acquisition team (Lead Generation and Hunting) in every possible aspect with the size > 20 agents ( headcount from BPO sourcing)
- Build strategic plan, set KPIs for sub-team /each member & manage whole team to meet KPIs
- Follow up with all activities (online and offline) to drive awareness of the program and attract KOL to participate
- Take ownership of team development and performance in quantity & quality metrics.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with different stakeholders (local and regional) to run the project smoothly
- Reporting for higher management
Job requirements :
- At least 3 year-experience in managing a big-sized team in Sale / Tele-sales/ Field sales/ Business Development ,.. ( SME, C2C, B2C,..)
- BPO Management experience > 2 years
- Active on social platforms (tiktok, insta, facebook and youtube), catch social trends quickly
- Fluent in English, strong with Microsoft Offices
- Accurately analyze and interpret data. Utilize data to improve team performance.
- KPI-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic sales environment of e-commerce
- Understanding of affiliate model / KOL is a plus
- Strong critical thinking, hands-on execution, communication, time management, problem solving, and result-orientation
- Strong interpersonal skill and leadership