- Work with the various stakeholders across different functional areas to understand the business and workflows in place.
- Analyze existing workflows for change management, optimisation and automation.
- Manage and perform UAT and SIT for new product features or system enhancements related to retail and fulfilment business
- Partake in any continuous improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to further improve current processes within the organization
- Business requirement documentation on business process flows and functional specification documentation
- Hold trainings and briefings for users in local office for new product features rollout and system changes to manage user adoption
- University Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent relevant academic qualifications.
- 1+ years of Business Analysis experience in IT projects preferably in the E-commerce Sector will be considered a plus
- Good analytical thinking and ability to engage stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
- Detail-oriented, willing and able to learn independently
- Highly self-organized, provide a proactive attitude and organize work independently.
- A good team player, collaborates well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment