HR project management - is a part of people team, handle all special projects that are created by Shopee Regional People Team and aligned from business direction in order to be executed and/or implemented locally.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Mainly assist on any executing tasks of the project (end-to-end process)
- Answering questions, preparation the documents & help on data summary for all projects
- Planning, preparation and participation in project events and other programs related.
- Help facilitating end-to-end process of any projects by helping it to run as smoothly as possible.
- Provide a liaison between HR & other external parties if needed.
- Act as a main PM to fully in charge of project’s progress and manage all stakeholders’ expectation & follow up their work progress.
- Other tasks as assigned by Project Management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any related field
- At least 3 years’ experiences in Project Management
- Excellent communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to multitask, able to work within timelines
- Highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- Structured thinking, able to evaluate problems and come up with effective solutions
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment