- Lead customer service team of e-commerce business
- In charge of customer service related KPIs
- Manage the development and implementation of operational strategies for customer service management
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and follow all technical and company service processes
- Ensure proper notification/ escalation of service activities are followed to ensure smooth operation with sellers
- Manage, train and coach contact center’s team members and monitor staff’s performance according to established monitoring standards
- Handle escalated customer and sellers queries and complaints
- Ensure operation support provided is able to meet service commitment and customer requirements
- Identify and escalate cases to expand knowledge system and improve judgement quality
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet service commitment level
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a contact center, managing a team of at least 10 agents.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good service mind with the ability to handle customer's complaint and enquiry
- Leadership ability to include demonstrated ability to develop team members