- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customers
- Handle escalated customer and sellers queries and complaints
- Manage various ticket tracking system and ensure we reply and request within timely manner and take actions accordingly
- Solve the problems of customers escalated from frontline team members and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Following up and notifying the result of the problem solving for escalated cases
- Ensure customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Train and coach contact center’s team members
- Support roll out of new initiatives and help monitor results
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Good communication skill – speaking and writing (English is a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Ability to work in Shift (5 days per week).
- Male or Female, Age not more than 40 years old, New graduate is also welcome.
- Experiences in Customer Service or Call Center is an advantage.
- Male candidate has already passed the military burden.