Warehouse Ops Project Team Assistant
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as root cause analysis, time-motion studies, lead-time reduction, 5S, lean management, etc
- Coordinate with warehouse operational team plan and implement the actions defined for operational excellence on-time and in quality. (e.g., on-time, on-budget, maintainable, low-defects, etc.)
- Support ongoing operational excellence projects such as process re-engineering, productivity improvements & operational capacity planning
- Maintain a full understanding of workflow and system. Review and update SOP’s as required
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, supply chain, operations.
- Demonstrate basic analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate basic experience in analysing data and understanding business implications
- Proficient in Google products (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms etc.) and MS.
- Responsible and positive attitude Excellent written and verbal communication skills