- Work with Business Development to develop online merchandising and promotion plan to achieve sales targets
- Produce campaign mechanic / micro-site layout to optimize customer experience and maximize sales potential based on various factors i.e. analyzing and identifying best-selling SKUs (price points, models, colors or styles)
- Work with marketing to execute graphics and online marketing plans to drive traffic to store/campaigns week-on-week
- Plan for 360-degree marketing activities to drive brand awareness and sales performance (i.e. Super Brand Day). PMO all activities and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a successful campaign
- Analyze past campaign performance and reporting on the current campaign’s. Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data: Deals Tracker, Sales Data, Traffic, Conversion Rate etc
- Monitor black stocks / low-performing categories and take action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
- At least 2 years experiences in E-com/Retail industry, team leader
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- High sense of responsibility, be nimble, agile and able to quickly adapt to changes, work under
- Extensive knowledge of marketing/campaign strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities