The Marketing team at ShopeePay is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing online to offline (O2O) campaigns with the objective to grow ShopeePay usage and presence. This spans across proposal and execution of tactical campaigns, oversee visual creation & deployment, to post-campaign performance analysis.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive ShopeePay transactions on Shopee and at offline acceptance points
- Collaborate and coordinate across Shopee and ShopeePay stakeholders, including working with business development, operations, business intelligence and other functions (e.g. social media, PR, graphic designers) for campaign planning and execution
- Conduct and provide in-depth analysis on campaigns and daily ShopeePay transactions performance, and offer recommendations to increase ShopeePay adoption among users
- Keep abreast of trends on digital payments, offline retail and e-commerce landscape to optimise campaigns
- Excellent command of English. Good communication and writing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Able to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated. Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Flexible to taking on new, unfamiliar and difficult tasks or projects.
- Analytical and structured thinker who is comfortable with numbers. Have a good affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving.
- Reliable and possess strong team spirit. Able to work collaboratively, is patient and has good social skills.
- Prior experience (at least 1 year) in marketing, e-commerce, digital payments is a bonus.