- Regularly conduct random checks, provide feedback to agents from QA results and proposed solutions to supervisors.
- Identify the agent's pain-points and provide suggestions to simplify processes and optimize performance.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by internal/external providers. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Standardize all documents and SOP training for the Payment & Reconciliation team. Make sure all SOP is documented and easily to understand
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and make presentations when necessary
- Working with relevant team to align SOP that involved Payment & Reconciliation team
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- At least 2 year-experience in audit/business administration/ finance/ banking/ accounting.
- Good at communication and problem solving.
- Good at microsoft office such as: excel, power point
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a constantly changing environment.
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Leadership skill is a plus