As an Accountant, you will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of the Company. You will work closely with various stakeholders in ensuring the completion and accuracy of all financial reporting while being in compliance with the local tax/audit regulatory. Your deliverables to the finance department will contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the business.
- Job Responsibilities
Prepare and post journal entries (A/P, A/R, FA)
- Perform monthly closing including preparation of the financial reporting package
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial schedules and financial statement analytics.
- Assist Finance Manager in implementing strong processes, systems, and procedures to drive efficiencies and high-quality financial reporting.
- Initiate communication among the various stakeholders for new processes
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls, accounting standards, and tax requirements
- Reconcile discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seek for solution to identify and minimize the differences
- Update and maintenance of AP module and vendor information
- Prepare and provide accounting schedules and GST & CIT returns
- Monitor cash flow and capital requirements
- To support the accounting of new entities (if any)
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or ACCA, CA or its equivalent
- Solid accounting knowledge as well as local tax/audit regulation, Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred but not a must
- Strong people management, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with people across different cultures
- Positive and result-driven, good sense of logic and analytical thinking
- A team player with good organization skill and an eye for accuracy and detail
- Hands-on/relevant working experience in a finance operating environment. LATAM tax/audit regulation knowledge preferred but not a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and good command in English, both written and oral
- Proficient in Oracle (EBS, Hyperion)
- Flexible and bright personality, open to commit in a dynamic environment