- Take home test
- HR Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Responsible for Tiktok initiatives, content planning to push for Tiktok channel, Big Campaigns or Thematic Campaigns and meet Social KPIs.
- Manage UGC contests including Terms & Conditions, communication plan, winners picking and fraud checking, that make sure KPIs.
- Create diverse creative & meaningful contents on Social Media channels (in-app and out-of app) including copywriting, video filming, live streaming for engagement and business purposes.
- Track & manage comprehensive relevant daily, weekly, monthly reports of the implemented strategies and refocusing as necessary.
- Be a part of the internal KOL team and roled as a signature character of funny, cheerful and extraordinary personality.
- Working closely with a diverse team of marketers, designers and business developers in a fast - pace environment to execute relevant tasks & on-going projects.
- Do other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- 1-2 years of prior work experience in ideally specializing social media and content creation
- Comfortable in front of the camera. Public speaking or hosting experience is a bonus
- Proficiency in content creation on TikTok and other social media platforms
- Strong work ethic, multitasking and performance-driven
- Transparence, reliable, self-discipline, responsible and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use Photoshop, Picture/Video Editing Softwares is a plus