- Lead teams working with cross-functional stakeholders to manage 1) operational excellence initiatives to optimize processes 2) new project launches aimed towards revenue generation and cost reduction, and 3) new product features for the SPX parcel tracking application
- Track and analyze key project performance against goals, highlight growth opportunities and facilitate solutions with stakeholders and internal teams to continually optimize operations
- Design and document comprehensive plans and operational process flow to support current operations and future improvements
- Evaluate strategic new areas of work for the team
- Benchmark and analyze competitors’ processes and recommend improvement for internal processes
- At least 6 years work experience in strategic project management. Prior experience in management consulting, ecommerce/logistics, or other technological startup ventures is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, Economics or any related field. Master’s Degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and multitask with excellent organizational skills
- Strong data analytics skills. Knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Python, or other programming languages is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great track record of successful project management is required
- High proficiency in MS Office especially in MS Excel