- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for HRIS which includes (HRIS Employee Profile creation, Leaves Management and Biometrics System Management) and reporting and analytics.
- Ensures that all related HR records are complete, accurate and submitted across HR functions. Generates, maintains, and supports variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools, assists in the development of standard reports for on-going business needs.
- Partner with and support On-boarding, HR Business Partners and Corporate IT to ensure HRIS data information is up to date.
- Directly work with Payroll and Corporate IT on Timekeeping Management.
- Drive Initiatives that integrate diversity, equity and inclusion into HR processes, and business practices.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- With minimum one to two (1-2) years of relevant experience in HR Data Analysis.
- Strong background in data and reporting
- Intermediate to Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage projects, develop and design HR reports.
- Forward-thinking, creative, and able to challenge assumptions while providing high quality of work, can work independently.