- Actively help our cross-functional product team to operate as effectively as possible, building and maintaining product tools such as dashboards to track feature adoption.
- Structure and analyze data to help the product team to make better-informed decisions.
- Work closely with operations and sales teams to improve the customer experience (shoppers and sellers).
- Develop and monitor business processes to streamline product management practices, such as common frameworks for product discovery and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or business fields with 2+ years of professional experience.
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English to work with local and overseas teams. English will be the main working language.
- Excellent analytical skills to not only build dashboards from unstructured data but also to extract insights helpful for the product team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with clear logical thinking.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires autonomy and skills to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to coordinate with counterparts in the Asian market.