The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
- Responsible for monitor operation metrics, and operation reports' development.
- Build ad hoc analysis, drive customer behavior insights, and other related analyzes.
- Connect with different areas, combining ideas and projects.
- Initiate cost control process and implement cost optimization project to improve P&L.
- Check and coordinate internal processes with related stakeholders to ensure efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, statistics, and any other related fields.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (SQL is a plus).
- Advanced knowledge in English (oral and written communication).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience assessing metrics, and data storytelling reporting skills.