- Develop and maintain a close relationship with Shopee’s Sellers.
- Construct high level strategic business plans and identify new sources of growth by Identifying market gaps and opportunities.
- Develop ideas and proposals to sellers through pitching and presentations.
- Negotiate deals with sellers and curate SKUs for various campaigns, promotions, online marketing, and media as required.
- Analyze sellers progress, activities, sales performances and category initiatives to drive transaction and revenue performance.
- Manage pricing strategy, product assortment, stock availability of sellers in the category.
- Work closely with internal teams (eg: marketing, merchandising) to optimize the visibility and credibility of sellers.
- Strong fluency in Mandarin (both verbal & written), preferably have HSK certification (min. score 4)
- A recognized degree in any field, coupled with at least 2 or 3 years of working experience
- Experience in e-commerce industry would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills (proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required)
- Innovative problem-solving skills ; able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly
- Team player with an aptitude for work and the drive to constantly outperform your KPIs
- Excellent command of English