- Maintain and correct customer tax data
- Prepare, review and verify customer data for tax invoice and for compliance and correctness.
- Answer questions, resolve issues, and track down discrepancies regarding tax invoice and credit note.
- Prepare and perform analysis report upon request
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data of financial transactions
- Verifying payment and documenting process to ensure the payment amount is accurate.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team and Accounting team to solve sellers’ problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting would be preferable
- 0 - 1 years experience in the Accounting or Banking field would be a plus.
- Basic-Good in English communication
- Basic knowledge regarding tax
- Good in MS office program.
- Hard-working ,energetic personality with Can-Do attitude
- Logic thinking and willing to learn