- Plan & execute new marketing initiatives in order to acquire new users/buyers for platform via Online Marketing, Partnerships or other channel
- Coordinate with project stakeholders (internal, external teams & partners) to ensure timely and high quality delivery of marketing campaigns, programs, assets and activities.
- Draw up project plans and communicate effectively across multiple involved internal and external stakeholders to align on project objective, timelines and resource
- Create templates to collect and analyze internal and external market data, tracking and monitoring performance to derive business insights
- Work with Product & Ops team to build/optimize new/current features to serve new marketing initiatives
- Establish & streamline processes and identify appropriate indicators to monitor performance and progress
- Research & Analyze market trends to propose new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is required
- 1- 2 years of experience preferably Communications/Digital MKT/Project Management
- Good analytical skills and eyes of detail, assess risk and opportunity thoroughly and understand cause & effect systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PPT skills
- Good communication skills, demonstrated project management skills and have strong background in influencing multiple stakeholders
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Proactive and portrait strong interest to join the e-commerce industry
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn in a fast-pace industry