What will be your responsibility?
- Recommend, develop censorship procedures and screening our marketplace content by following up seller behaviors and Government regulations.
- Ensure all catalog policies are informed and aligned among the teams.
- Document content management processes and policies and work on their continuous improvement
- Collaborate within the team and/or other teams on content management processes and policies for continuous improvement.
- Experienced applicants from a related industry is a plus
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English to work with local and overseas teams .
- Previous Project Management experience, with the ability to run multiple projects following priorities and deadlines .
- Process and data-driven, especially in using data to make judgment and decisions
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and messenger discussion
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Must be amenable for shifting schedules
- Excel skills
- Leadership skills