- Perform rigorous analysis on the pattern of payment history and generate most predictive characteristics for modelling and fraud detection;
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook on fraud behavior;
- Diagnose possible frauds by utilizing data skills and continuously investigate and upgrade anti-fraud practices;
- Build effective visualization to communicate complex fraud concepts and findings from models and tests;
- Establish risk and fraud monitoring reports with effective risk predictors for early-alert and early-action plans;
- Construct reports to monitor key performance indicators, and optimize business policy and process of fraud management.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Experience in anti-fraud (payments), credit risk analysis or relevant areas;
- Native Spanish and Advanced or Fluent English (position will demand constant interactions with Asia);
- Advanced Excel Skills;
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and ability to notice discrepancies in data;
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives.