- Facilitate Ads product(Facebook/Google) onboarding requests for regional markets
- Oversee brand-funded Facebook campaigns performance
- Assist with technical troubleshooting for issues related to campaign set up, catalog and reporting for Collaborative Ads
- Ideate and formulate automation tools to improve efficiency of work processes in the team
- Oversee ads product roadmap, and conduct test plan for new feature launch
- Supervise campaign management team on experiment and best practice
- Liaise with respective local teams to fulfill Ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/marketing/Information technology major is required.
- 1-5 years of experience in performance marketing, especially Facebook is preferred.
- Have a logical thought process in troubleshooting scenarios.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet and other Data Analytics tool.
- Having experience and knowledge in SQL, PHP or Python would be beneficial.
- Ability to work under pressure to handle parallel work.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Passionate about the eCommerce industry