Promotion is one of the core driving factors for Ecommerce’s business growth. Shopee’s Promotion Product Management team is in charge of the Promotion product development across end-to-end user journeys, digging into the buyer psychologies to create exciting promotion to incentivize and delight, and providing a diverse range of tools for sellers to manage their promotions and budgets. Our team develops products such as ShopeeCoins, ShopeeVouchers, Membership and other discounts.
We are a young and passionate team committed to building products that are delightful and reliable, while ensuring system scalability and robustness. We are expanding and looking for tech and product talents to join us!
- Co-own product roadmap along with product lead and business sponsor and ensure alignment with all stakeholders.
- Work closely with the business team to define the goals and positioning of different promotion tools, drive towards the goals by improving each step in the creation-distribution-usage cycle.
- Drive quality engineering solutions and architectural designs, and strike a healthy balance between system scalability and localization.
- Lead cross-functional projects with efficient scope, timeline and stakeholder management, putting emphasis on quick iterations.
- Maintain and improve existing features, experiment and launch new features.
- Drive performance excellency of your product through rigorous data analysis, from measuring impact and testing hypotheses, to conceptualizing and executing features based on the data insights.
- 3+ years’ experience in product management, preferably with prior experience in internet/ecommerce marketing, retail or FMCG marketing, with hands-on experience in UX design and system design.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience preferred. Highly qualified non-product candidates with technical or data science background WILL be considered.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills, able to prioritize and make tradeoffs by understanding short term and long term business goals.
- Passionate about user experience and problem solving.
- Independent and self-motivated, with good end-to-end ownership of projects. Open to taking on new and exploratory projects.
- Technical leadership experience preferred: can delve into technical architectural decisions and explain tradeoffs; strong in platform thinking and can drive microservice-oriented systems.
- Strong communication skills, in both persuasion and presentation; fluent in English, proficiency in one or more of the Southeast Asian languages is desirable to collaborate with counterparts in SEA region.