As part of the Seller Marketing team, you will help to increase seller positive sentiment towards Shopee Singapore through keen understanding of different seller segments.
This role sits within the Singapore office.
- Content Curation & Creation – You will be responsible for creating and adapting content across key seller touchpoints – for eg. Identifying and packaging useful seller resources for different channels such as Community, eDMs, direct push notifications. You will manage creative briefs and basic copywriting.
- Project Management – You will work on adhoc and evergreen campaigns that include acquisition initiatives, seller events.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proficiency in digital marketing preferred
- Great stakeholder management
This is a new team with high expectations. The ideal candidate should be able to work fast, independently and create processes that aid his/her own work.
We will constantly challenge you to push yourself further in career progression and to secure constant learning opportunities for yourself. We want you to grow together with us to build a strong team that can lead the charge at Ground Zero of this eCommerce business.