The Identity Verification group strives to build fully fledged digital identity verification solutions by combining cutting-edge AI technologies and engineering excellence. We closely work with various products within Shopee and SeaMoney to develop intelligent, secure and fully compliant customer onboarding and authentication processes with smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers and data scientists to productionise and deploy machine learning models
- Develop web backend services, systems, or platforms related to identity verification products, including but not limited to data collection, labelling, performance tracking and model iterations
- Design and implement common tooling and frameworks to support high performance, high availability, and scalable and secure services
- Continuous maintenance and improvement of system performance, functionality, and stability
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, business, product and operation teams during the whole life-cycle of identity verification products, from problem formulation, to solution design, implementation, maintenance and improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, operating systems, networks, databases)
- Experience in one or more programming languages (Go, C++, Java, Python)
- Familiar with Linux development environment
- Experience in design and development of low latency, high concurrency and secure web backend services
- Familiar with software engineering best practices (unit testing, version control, continuous integration, software design patterns)