- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the Business Operational risks, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Coordinating and aligning with Regional team on guideline, process and scopes as counterpart.
- Identifying and assessing operational risk within organization and evaluating the effectiveness of the controls that are in place to manage these risks.
- Implement risk management plan to outlines what steps should be taken to manage major risks and allow the performing teams to carry out the process with the minimal probability of loss.
- 2-5 years experience in risk management or financial audit fields, experience in leading team is a plus.
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Deep understanding and strong interest of the different aspects of ecommerce & trending tech industries.
- Strong problem-solving skills/ risk control and ability to draw insights from data, research and design practical and scalable solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Good in both verbal and written English.