What you will do:
- Project Management - Identify, plan, and execute projects plans and root cause analyses to improve our existing processes for operational management and it’s programs.
- Lead significant project management within broad operations areas including, but not limited to, international expansion, strategic initiatives, product development, logistics, fraud, CS, payments, supply chain planning, procurement, seller operations.
- Operations Management - spend time going deep operationally & analytically to uncover new findings that inform our strategy while building for the future by executing project-based work to build policies, processes, and systems that guide us to the right decisions at scale.
- Analytics - create and execute various analytics projects to inform team strategy and internal stakeholders; including the development of reports, dashboards, and scripts/automation using Google Suite, SQL, Tableau, R, and Python.
- Stakeholder Management - organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities.
- Lead the development of the returns/refunds operational feature roadmap with Product teams.
- Manage key cost drivers while negotiating the competing needs of the buyer versus seller experience.
What skills will you need:
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills;
- Experience developing and executing project proposals (end-to-end);
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and have a solution-oriented approach to problem solving;
- A data-minded approach to making decisions and measuring performance;
- Excellent working knowledge of data analysis with Python, R, SQL or other advanced programming languages;
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English;