We are a group of mobile developers who are enthusiastic about building high-performance mobile applications using the most suitable technologies. The shopee mobile app is a large scale application with millions of users across the globe. This brings about interesting and challenging problems related to scale, stability and performance. The mobile app operations is a key role which combines devops and mobile engineering under one umbrella, aiming to automate and integrate processes between software development and operations, so we can build, test, and release our mobile app faster and more reliably.
- Impact analysis for changes from external platforms, partner SDKs
- Tracking and managing app dependencies, git repos, evaluating their impact.
- Responsible for the app stability workflow, monitoring and evaluating important metrics.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Design and develop automated technical operation and reporting platforms.
- Optimize the efficiency of the current processes across the mobile platforms: android, iOS and react-native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage operational and technical queries, knowledge-base etc.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or IT related fields.
- Good logical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, able to identify the root cause, capable of critical thinking and data driven decision making.
- Passion for automation and scripting to streamline repeated processes
- Process driven mindset
- Software development experience in mobile field is a plus
- Skills in project management or task management is a plus